BizSAFE Level 3 Certified Wooden Plaque
Posted On Monday, 14 September 2020, 00:00:00 AM
Origin Associates Pte Ltd is proud to be officially certified to BizSAFE 3
The BizSAFE programme promotes workplace safety and health (WSH) in enterprises through the recognition of safety efforts.
We believe in encouraging good employee health and importance in safety work culture in our production team. Placing safety work procedures and standard operation process in our daily work can achieve ideal end results. With this commitment within our workplace, we can deliver high quality premium trophy and plaques awards. Conscientiousness in work encourages our professionals to work in great detail and give utmost attention to every Award deliverables.
bizSAFE Level 3 certification assures our customers, employees and partners – that Origin Associates is committed towards workplace safety.
BizSAFE level 2 course and level 3 certification are one of the courses our staffs took the during the Covid19 Circuit Breaker period. Learning should be progressive relevant, continuous, and transformational. We look forward to continuously implement processes and training that will add more value to our clients. In the period, we have upgraded ourselves with two new website interface, Marketing Courses, learn more colour printing, sandblasting, engraving techniques with our overseas factory partners and source for new Trophy, Plaque and Award designs in upcoming trend. Do enquire with us if you require a certificate wooden plaque as shown.
WORKPLACE SAFETY AND HEALTH (WSH) & SECURITY POLICY
Origin Associates Pte Ltd is in the business of Manufacturing & Designing of Gift Items. We are committed to providing our employees, contractors and suppliers, as well as all visitors with a healthy, safe and secure workplace.
This policy applies to all our premises, activities undertaken by us and controlled equipment that belong to us.
The company strives to fully integrate WSH and security into all aspects of our business activities through a continual improvement process. This will be achieved by:
- Implementing and maintaining a framework that ensures the systematic management of WSH and security throughout all sites and workplaces and compliance with legal and other requirements; and
- Setting measurable objectives and targets aimed at controlling higher risk activities and increasing awareness of WSH and security.
Our principal goal is to improve well-being, WSH and security management and to eliminate injuries and illnesses, and mitigate any terror threats at our workplace.
We promote a proactive WSH and security management philosophy based on effective communication, participation and consultation, the systematic identification, assessment and control of hazards and threats, and the encouragement of innovation.
Our affirmation and commitment towards WSH and Security are as follows:
- We will eliminate and minimize WSH risks, and terror threats to our staff and the public by ensuring control measures are in place.
- We will work with contractors and suppliers to embrace the SGSecure movement.
- We value the safety and security of our employees, visitors and customers and are committed to mitigate risks, including those posed by terrorism, by preparing our employees and protecting our workplace.
- This company is committed to a strong safety programme that protects the WSH and security of its staff, its property and the public from risk of harm, including that arising from terrorism.